Friday, March 24, 2017

So how, you ask, is my yarn work going?

It's spring. Which here in Florida means summer weather- or, at least what those further north think of as summer. So, there is not a lot happening with me and yarn.

I have three yarn projects started, not finished, and put aside- most of the time I just don't do yarn when it's really warm. And, it's ok that I am having trouble uploading pictures- they are all gifts, so they have to stay secret. One is crochet and 2 are loom knitting and I'm pretty happy with 2 of the 3. It's quite possible I'll tear the third one out and start over sometime in the fall.

I am doing one yarn thing right now- I am testing a crochet doll pattern. When I finish her, and the designer gives permission, I'll certainly be posting a picture.

So, here is a post in which I tell you very little, and show absolutely nothing. Just that kind of day. 😊




Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment