Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New year, new start, all that stuff.

So, I am participating in the mental games of New Year’s this year. It seems that a combination of things, like John’s long recovery, my health issues, and the currently out of control house because of the previous two items, has led me to set my goals for 2018 rather high.

I am going to do better, and hopefully *much* better with FlyLady, my house chart, my Bullet Journal, and my exercise regimen this year. I also need to continue to improve the way I eat, and what I eat. The holidays and my own weak will, have totally destroyed any sense of eating as I should.

I’ve also set a goal of writing here more regularly, like very regularly. So, I’m adding this blog to my habit tracker page in my bullet Journal.

Below is a picture (a bad one, admittedly) of my house chart, aka in FlyLady terms, a routine schedule for my Control Journal. I keep this on the fridge, in a plastic page protector, and use a dry erase marker to check off things as I do them. This was I always have in front of me what I’ve gotten done and what I still need to do. It’s a really big help for me.

Hoping everyone has a wonderful 2018!!!
Teresa

Blogger/Google is making me crazy- I can NOT get the picture to load. Will try again later.


No comments:

Post a Comment